Looking for a way to make Christmas shopping a bit more affordable? Toys R Us is having FREE Layaway for 2013! Don’t forget that Walmart also has a layaway program for 2013 as well!
- ALL toys in store are eligible for layaway (Ride-ons, pools, Indoor table games, musical instruments etc are included BUT some exclusions may apply per item)
- Deposit of 10% of total purchase AND $5 fee are due at time of layaway
- Payments must be made bi-monthly and very minimum the following payment plan 20% within fifteen (15) days; 30% within thirty(30) days; 40% within forty-five (45) days; 50% within sixty (60) days; 60% within seventy-five (75) days, and the total price of the order must be paid within ninety(90) days or prior to the end of the Holiday Layaway period
- Picture ID is required for any layaway payments, pick-ups, and reservations
- If you cancel your order you will be issued a full refund (You will pay a $10 cancellation fee)
This is a great way to get those big items that your kids want without having to pay it all out at once. You can spread the payments out each paycheck and still get them exactly what they want!