Per Wal-mart coupon policy which you should print and take with you they will ad match
*The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We will match any local competitor’s advertised price.
- We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor’s ad.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.)
We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:*
- Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price
- Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)
- Competitors’ ads that feature a specific item for a specified price.
- Preferred shopping card prices for specific items that are in a printed ad.
- For fresh produce and meat items when the price is offered in the same unit type (lb. for lb.; each for each)
Mays Drug Warehouse
-Secret Deodorant 1.6oz $0.99
Use $1/2 from 11/27 P&G
-Colgate Wisp 4pks $1.79(Not sure if this is cheaper than walmart or not)
-Edge or Skintimate Shaving Gel 7oz $1.99
Use $0.55/1 from 12/4 SS
-Theraflu 6ct $3.99 (This may be cheaper at Wal-mart)
Use $3/1 Warming Syrup from 12/4 SS
Use $2/1 from 12/4 SS
Final Price:$0.99 or $1.99
-Betty Crocker 17.5oz Cookie Mix $1.55
Use $0.40/1 from 11/13 SS
Reasors 12 Hour Sale Saturday 8am-8pm
-Hillshire ‘Lil Smokies $1.99
Use $0.75/2 from 11/13 RP
Use $1/2 from 11/13 RP
-Chex Cereal 3/$5
-Ritz Cracker or Munchables 3/$5
Use $1/2 from 11/13 SS