So I know there are tons of people that want to coupon but think it’s too hard or don’t have the time. I am making this How To Coupon series for you!
Main goal of couponing: To save your family money! So don’t get caught up on what % you saved at first, any coupon you use on an item you’re buying is saving you money!
Now how to start couponing:
- Find coupons (See more more ways to get coupons here)
- Know that just because you have a coupon doesn’t mean you have to buy it
- Start looking at your store sales ad for items you buy
- Match coupons with the items on sale
- Find a website/blog that does a matchup for your store (This takes the guess work out of it for you on which deals are best)
Every week you need to cut those coupons and organize them the way you chose because you take just one week off and when it comes time to do it again you may feel a bit overwhelmed and not want to continue with couponing.
Here is more helpful information to check out:
- How to organize your coupons
- How to save money when printing coupons
- Coupon Lingo
- Sales Calendar for 2013