Starting 8/26 many Dollar Tree locations will begin accepting coupons! That’s awesome right?
I called our local Dollar Tree location in Pryor, OK and was told this:
- Only Manufacturer coupons will be accepted
- NO free product coupons will be accepted
- Coupon policies will be on display on doors and by registers
Here is a little more I found about the coupon policy but it has NOT been confirmed:
- Only 2 “like” coupons per transaction (Ex: You can only use 2 $1.00/1 coupons per transaction)
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons will not be accepted
- Only 2 printable coupons per transaction allowed
- Coupons for more than the item price will not be allowed
So if you make a trip there be sure and let me know what your store says!
Thanks Divine Deal Diva for the extra information!