So a lot of people don’t know that Toys R Us accepts coupons so I wanted to share the coupon policy with you:
- We accept manufacturer/vendor coupons and those produced by Toys R Us/Babies R Us. Coupon policy limits the number of the same coupons to 1 per transaction. For example, if you had five (5)Enfamil coupons $3.00 off a case, you would need to make five (5) separate Enfamil purchases to use all five (5) of the $3.00 off coupons. Management also has the right to limit the number of multiple transactions allowed at one time, which is typically two (2).
- Each coupon also has its own set of terms and conditions. You can combine Toys R Us/Babies R Us coupons with manufacturer coupons as long as neither coupon excludes combining with “other offers”,”other promotions”, etc.
- On-line manufacturer/vendor coupons are not accepted. However, those produced by Toys RUs/Babies R Us will be accepted, many of which can be scanned directly out of a “web-enabled” cellular phone (except for those which specifically state otherwise).
- All coupons, manufacturer/vendor and Toys R Us/Babies R Us coupons, are a non-refundable form of tender, which means you will not be refunded the amount of the coupon should you need to do a return.
- Coupons cannot be transferred between transactions except when exchanging a damaged/defective item for the same item with a receipt and within the return policy time frame (90 days for non-electronic items, 45 days for electronic items).
They also say this is a very broad coupon policy and basically it’s a trial and error system if you are planning on using them there but use the above guidelines for a good start.