So I heard about Miracle Frooties from a fellow blogger and I just had to try them. They turn just about anything that’s sour into a sweet taste! Hard to believe right?
Well here’s a bit of proof:
Now here are some of the reasons these Miracle Frooties have an awesome place in the market:
- Great for diabetics you can “sweeten” different food and drinks using just lemon juice (or any sour fruit), so you can easily remove sugar from your diet
- Has worked wonders for Cancer patients who report having metallic tastes after going through chemo.
- Works for picky eaters who don’t always eat their veggies (Yup that’s my kids alright)
I received a box of the Miracle Frooties (10 servings) to do the review. I must say the Miracle Frootie itself wasn’t the best flavored, although my husband says it had no flavor to him. It does take some time to actually dissolve so don’t be in a huge hurry. I will say it’s well worth it though. I NEVER liked pineapple because of the bitter taste it has to me but after a Miracle Frootie it was almost TOO sweet.
Here’s more information about Miracle Frooties:
Miracle Frooties = freeze dried Miracle Fruit berries, compressed to Frooties for easier usage:
- Contain NO fat, colorants or preservatives!
- Can be stored for up to 18 months
- Each Classic serving contains 3 berries and each Large serving 5 berries, so you get 3-5x strength
In summary Miracle Frooties are a pretty awesome find if you have a picky eater or other health concerns that cause you to have weird tastes ( I bet this would be awesome for people quitting smoking) or the need to eliminate sugar from your diet altogether. You can “like” Miracle Frooties on facebook too!
Stay tuned for a giveaway!!!