So I’ve told you guys that I buy my whole coupon inserts at Insert Insanity and I’ve told you why but I wanted to SHOW you. Above you can see on the left is my local newspaper inserts and the right are my Insert Insanity ones. Can you tell a difference already? I DO NOT receive a Redplum insert at all in my local paper. Now I am missing out on a TON of coupons with just 1 insert missing but there’s more.
I made a list of coupons that I would have missed out on if I didn’t order my whole coupon inserts: (These are coupons that are in the SmartSource BUT not in my local paper inserts)
- $1.00/2 YoCrunch Yogurt Multipacks
- $1.00/4 YoCrunch Yogurt 6oz
- $1.50/2 YoCrunch Greek Yogurt Multipacks
- $0.75/2 V8 100% Vegetable Juice
- $0.75/1 V8 100% Vegetable Juice 6packs
- $0.75/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Bread
- $1.00/1 V8 V-Fusion + Energy 6pk
- $1.00/1 V8 V-Fusion Smoothie
- $0.60/1 Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals
- $0.75/1 Lance Cracker Creations
- $0.75/1 Dole Fruit Smoothie Shakers
- $0.75/1 Johnson’s Baby Product
- $4.00/1 Bengay Zero Degrees Cold Therapy or Pain Relief +Massage product
- $2.00/2 Almay Cosmetic Items (Target)
- $2.00/1 PediaSure product
- $5.00/1 Revlon Foundation, powder, primer, blush, or concealer
That’s $24.60 in coupons I would have missed out on! Plus that’s just 1 insert!
A local paper costs me $2.00 for the Smartsource Inserts only. I pay $1.60 per SET (whatever coupons are in the paper that day) from Insert Insanity!
Now here’s the breakdown for my actual Insert Insanity Order:
4 Sets (whatever coupons are in the paper)=$11.96 SHIPPED (But I am guaranteed inserts and those hot coupons that may be in them)
4 Papers (for just SmartSource or possible GM or P&G)=$8.00
Now those coupons I would have missed out on actually are products I USE all the time. Plus that high value $5.00/1 Revlon make-up may make for some free items too! So maybe now you can see why I even order my whole coupon inserts!